UK Pet Food Training Webinar Series: Pet Food & Nutrition
Delivered by top UK Pet Food Industry Experts, Nutritionists and Vets
UK Pet Food: Pet Food and Nutrition trainings for pet professionals started in 2019. We run the course in two different formats of online webinars and classroom-based (residential) trainings to allow choice and flexibility. On this page you will find information about the online webinar series.
For more information about the classroom-based course please visit this page. We aim to provide high quality and up-to-date training to a wide range of pet professionals worldwide.
Delivery and practical aspects
- Flexibility to register for daily or weekly webinars, or the full two-weeks programme
- Live presentations via Zoom
- Delivered over 6 half-days, across two weeks
- Live Q&A sessions at the end of each session
- Polls and quizzes to engage the audience
- Learning material, including PowerPoint presentations and recorded lectures available to download
- Certificate of Attendance on completion (digital via email)
- CPD certified by CPD UK (The full two-weeks course provides approximately 20 hours of CPD)
Target Audience: Pet Care Professionals
- UK Pet Food members (List of pet food manufacturers that are members of UK Pet Food can be found here)
- Professionals working in pet food, animal feed or premix sectors
- Animal nutritionists
- Veterinary professionals
- Pet food retailers, pet shop staff and grocery sector
- Pet welfare charities rehoming and rescue centres
- Students (Veterinary, Animal Science, post-graduate) with an interest in a career in pet food industry
- Other pet professionals
Prices & Discounts (2023)
We are pleased to offer special rates to UK Pet Food members, veterinary professionals, pet welfare charities, university students and members of FEDIAF and GAPFA as well as group booking discounts. Please see ticket prices and different discounts bellow.
University Students: If you are interested in a career in pet food industry, this course will increase your knowledge and understanding of the sector and could put you in a better position when applying for jobs. We offer 20% off for individual students, or 50% off for bookings of at least 5 students registering together.
Group bookings larger than 10: please contact us directly as we may be able to offer further discounts.
If you have any questions please contact Sarah Hormozi (s[email protected])
Become a member