- From commitments to action: How are leading companies performing against their climate targets?
- The roadmap to net zero: How to ensure interim targets deliver the speed and scale required
- Sustainable sourcing: How effective procurement can drive engagement and more meaningful progress on Scope 3
- Carbon removal: Practical examples that integrate removals with reductions in a successful climate strategy
- Mandatory climate disclosure: How do we turn this into business opportunity?
- Product carbon footprinting: How to measure, manage and communicate the complete impact of a specific product
- Nature positive production: How supply chain data can drive sustainable transformation on the ground
- Supplier target setting: What incentive structures are required to engage suppliers in emissions reduction?
- Mapping your Scope 3: The leading approaches to measure, monitor and verify Scope 3 emissions
- Credibility, accountability and reputational risk: How big of a threat is greenwashing?
- Climate justice and adaptation: The role of business to mitigate risk and build community resilience to the effects of climate change
- Benchmarking resources: How do your frameworks, processes and budgets stack up against your peers?
See more and book here: https://www.innovationforum.co.uk/conferences/climate-action